Looks very nice! And seems well balanced (or I just got lucky...)
A downloadable game for Windows
You, as the emperor of a wealthy empire are being attacked by an alliance of two rebellious insurgents. Sadly they just took your whole fleet to take a turn against you. They want the throne. Defend it with all your tower forces, don't let their filthy ships reach you. Because there can only be one emperor...
Alt+Enter for fullscreen.
- 4 tower types with differend arrow counts, fire distances and fire rates
- 1 animated Stone thrower throwing rocks instead of arrows with area damage
- 5 ship types with different healths
- 2 Maps with
- 3 Ground tile types
- Trees and Mushrooms as natural building obstacles
- Several other building obstacles
- 2 Ship routes each (marked by the big gates)
- 8 waves with increasing ship strengths and/or count. (Last one is the one with large and armored ships; Same waves for both maps for now).
Download the .rar file, extract it to anywhere you like and run the EmpireDefense.exe.
Info for 1.3: New Controls
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I updated it again with slightly buffed health values (apart from the other changes like new map, changed UI, models etc.) because the arrow shoot rate wasn't right. Should be yet a bit more challenging (but of course still far from unfair).